Author Topic: Fucking iTunes!  (Read 4049 times)

Typhoon Billy!

• Rival Gang
  • Gold Brick
Fucking iTunes!
« on: January 29, 2012, 10:41:47 AM »
So iTunes lets me "transfer purchases" from my iPhone into iTunes but when I add those purchases to my iPhone playlist and attempt to sync, iTunes tells me that it cannot sync my purchases because my computer is not authorized for those particular items. Ok. So I go through the authorization protocol only to be told that my computer is already authorized. So I go to Apple Support and am told there that they will only help me if I pay them. I tell them to fuck off to no avail. Has anyone experienced this? Any success in resolving the issue? Thanks.
Caging is not an option.

russbondo

• Rival Gang
  • Front Office
Re: Fucking iTunes!
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2012, 11:46:37 AM »
Did you turn on "Home Sharing"?
1953 Vespa 125, 2007 Vespa GT60, 1980 Vespa p200, 1980 Bajaj
INJURY REPORT:
No injuries reported at this time.

kelleycfc

• Rival Gang
  • Gold Brick
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2012, 10:26:50 PM »
So iTunes lets me "transfer purchases" from my iPhone into iTunes but when I add those purchases to my iPhone playlist and attempt to sync, iTunes tells me that it cannot sync my purchases because my computer is not authorized for those particular items. Ok. So I go through the authorization protocol only to be told that my computer is already authorized. So I go to Apple Support and am told there that they will only help me if I pay them. I tell them to fuck off to no avail. Has anyone experienced this? Any success in resolving the issue? Thanks.
Deauthorize your computer and then reauthorize it.

Typhoon Billy!

• Rival Gang
  • Gold Brick
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2012, 10:47:12 AM »

Deauthorize your computer and then reauthorize it.
Didn't work. Looks like I'll have to consult a "genius."
Caging is not an option.

kelleycfc

• Rival Gang
  • Gold Brick
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2012, 08:04:41 AM »
You can redownload your purchases on your main machine now btw.  Just log into iTunes and look in the store for purchases.