Author Topic: Mayhem 14  (Read 11831 times)

STFU

• Rival Gang
  • Front Office
Mayhem 14
« on: July 14, 2011, 12:21:49 PM »
Agenda is up  http://www.milehighmayhem.com/

Thursday, July 28th - The First Horseman, Conquest on the White Horse:  An early evening ride (8pm) to Nallen's from the beginning of the end, the White Horse Bar. Meet up after 7pm on the Southeast corner of Alameda & Sheridan at the White Horse Bar.  Catch some scenic views of Denver going up Sheridan and through the Highlands to Nallen's Irish Pub on 14th & Market. Or just meet us at Nallen's and take over the parking spaces.

Friday, July 29th - The Second Horseman, War on the Red Horse: Shopping Ride by Scooter Girl in the City starting from Sportique Scooters Downtown leaving at noon. The stops will have great deals and some free samples. Or, there is also the Gentleman's Club ride by ACE, SC (more to come). Then at 7pm, the DMBK will lead a ride from Sportique Scooters Downtown to Tooey's Off Colfax Friday nite for Vintage Reggae Society and the Reckless Knights. There will be a guy BBQing up some meaty and veggie food out front, or there are also a lot of great restaurants around the corner.

Saturday, July 30th - The Third Horseman, Famine on the Black Horse: Meet up Denver Biscuit Co then ride to the mountains. This will be a ride designed for larger (above 100cc) scooters. An alternate ride will be splitting off from us for the lower displacement scoots and newer riders. Later that night a party at the Beauty Bar, with Dj's Jedi Scott, Chris Irvin, Josh D 'The Selector' spinning Ska, Soul, 80's and more on vinyl & 45's. Dress to impress! Wear your best! Tons of free scooter parking out front. No cover! Drink specials 9pm- 2am strictly 21+ w/ ID! Also there will be a semi-organized ride from the DEVO show at the Denver County Fair. Benny Blanco's Pizza next door will have specials all night on their fantastic New York style pizza.

Sunday, July 31st - The Fourth and Final Horseman, Death on the Pale Green Horse: the Bottle Rocket SC will lead a ride through Denver and end up at Jake's Food & Spirits Sunday afternoon for Gymkhana, slow races, awards and raffle. Jake's will have lots of great food for us to choose from (so bring money). Later that night there will be a scooter and motorcycle friendly event at the Rockaway Tavern, called Grindhouse Night.
The Enforcer!

LiteW8

• DMBK
  • Fimicolous
  • Donkey Puncher
    • DMBK
Re: Mayhem 14
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2011, 01:55:25 PM »
 ;D
My scooter sucks...

kelleycfc

• Rival Gang
  • Gold Brick
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2011, 04:15:19 PM »
So sad to miss it, damn you sister for getting married.

TheNuN

• Rival Gang
  • Fresh Meat
  • '07 PS250
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2011, 01:31:39 PM »
It looks like I might actually make it out for thursday and friday- see ya soon.  :-*
Dear Lord: I don't wanna ask for the help of your wrath, but...

sarahbondo

• Rival Gang
  • Front Office
  • droppin' the kids at the beach.
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2011, 05:54:47 PM »
It looks like I might actually make it out for thursday and friday- see ya soon.  :-*

WONDERFUL!!!!! REPRESENT!!!!
the proof is in the pudding-(chocolate is best)

STFU

• Rival Gang
  • Front Office
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2011, 06:03:54 PM »
I'm leading the Friday afternoon ride (leaves Englewood at noon).  I hope to see some Rival faces!!
The Enforcer!

russbondo

• Rival Gang
  • Front Office
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2011, 12:42:29 AM »
Doh...working.
1953 Vespa 125, 2007 Vespa GT60, 1980 Vespa p200, 1980 Bajaj
INJURY REPORT:
No injuries reported at this time.

cupcake

• Rival Gang
  • Squid
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2011, 08:38:07 AM »
Is anybody heading out to this tonight?

TonyK

• Rival Gang
  • Front Office
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2011, 08:39:32 AM »
Let me try that again on my login.

Is anybody going out to this tonight?

russbondo

• Rival Gang
  • Front Office
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2011, 10:06:39 AM »
Yup.
1953 Vespa 125, 2007 Vespa GT60, 1980 Vespa p200, 1980 Bajaj
INJURY REPORT:
No injuries reported at this time.

STFU

• Rival Gang
  • Front Office
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2011, 10:21:07 AM »
yuppers.  8pm White Horse.  Your Stella is running?  Must be a sign of the End of Times!
The Enforcer!

TonyK

• Rival Gang
  • Front Office
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2011, 11:14:19 AM »
Yah, I think she is good to go for a few days. We shall see.

STFU

• Rival Gang
  • Front Office
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2011, 05:20:49 PM »
Sunday, July 31st
The Fourth and Final Horseman, Death on the Pale Green Horse
The Bottle Rocket SC will lead a ride through Denver and end up at Jake's Food & Spirits Sunday afternoon for Gymkhana, slow races, awards and raffle. The ride will meet up at 3Kings at 60 S. Broadway and leave at !!! 1pm !!! It snakes its way north, around Globeville and Commerce City, then back into Denver. Jake's will have lots of great food for us, 50 cent wings, PBR specials, so bring your money and an appetite. Later that night there will be a scooter and motorcycle event at the Rockaway Tavern, called Grindhouse Night. Superstar DJ Team from Grindhouse will be laying down the grooviest vinyl to blow your oil soaked mind with the most insane Grindhouse movies they can smuggle into the US. Go-Go Dancers, $2 you call its from 6-9, then it's $3 for everything 'til close. Plenty of motorcycle and scooter parking out front. A portion of the proceeds will be donated to LetsFcancer.com.
The Enforcer!

Sanch

• Imposter
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2011, 07:43:43 PM »
Any plans to meet  up and ride the Beauty Bar in a group?
Be a ranger and face the danger.

sarahbondo

• Rival Gang
  • Front Office
  • droppin' the kids at the beach.
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2011, 08:05:55 PM »
Well, no, because I am with the "Trailer Queen". Couldn't decide until now which one He was taking. Grandpa won out...
See you all down there!
the proof is in the pudding-(chocolate is best)