Author Topic: Kitted Italjet Dragster  (Read 4938 times)

John_Tonic

• Blue Ribbon Kings
  • Fresh Meat
    • High Desert Scooterist... Forum
Kitted Italjet Dragster
« on: October 11, 2010, 12:18:33 PM »
This is an add from craigslist, Westernslope Colorado. The bike has been for sale for awhile. I know these bikes are sought after, So I asked the seller if I could post it. You and I know this is a steel at $1500. Unfortunatlly, people in Grand Junction, have no clue... Anyway this guy moved to Colorado from Arizonia and he need's to buy some snow tires.
Help him out.... Reply to the add, Im not the seller...
Cheers
Tonic

7.5/10 condition Italian Scooter, $1500 (Redlands GJ)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-10-08, 8:31AM MDT
Reply to: sale-w6vgq-1995333099@craigslist.org
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's what it is. The only difference is that mine is a pumped 70cc from a 50cc model that they do not mention, but the rest of the scooter is the same. It has a couple flaws, no dents or scratches from being down though. I have seen these sell for $5500 in California, but I'm just trying to make a quick buck at $1500. It tops out around 60 mph and can be registered as a motorized bicycle ($5.25/year), no license plate, not drivers license needed. It is black with a red frame. This is probably the rarest, most high tech little scooter you will ever see. Import from Italy only. Here is some info on this Ducati inspired bad boy. ALL OF YOU GUYS LOOKING TO BUY A CHEAP CHINESE SCOOTER, THIS IS A MUCH BETTER ALTERNATIVE!
http://www.italjetdragster.com/info.html

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1995333099
Scooters, Booze, and Friends...Life is Good

guroo270

• Fresh Meat
Re: Kitted Italjet Dragster
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2010, 05:29:10 PM »
Hey all,
I'm the guy selling this beast.  Got some more pictures to upload that are much clearer.  For an update, I went out to my garage to start this thing after 4 months of sitting, and it didn't go, so my mechanic is on his way over RIGHT NOW to check things out.  If someone wants it without any repairs done, just wants it, come to my door with $1200 and you can have it.  If I get it fixed it will be $1500 firm, and still first one to show up gets it.  Thanks for looking. 
Hmm, can't put up a picture so I'll post a link to my photobucket...
http://s598.photobucket.com/albums/tt70/guroo270/Italjet%20Dragster%204%20sale/

guroo270

• Fresh Meat
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2010, 05:30:39 PM »
...and please email me, chances are I won't check this again as I belong to too many forums already.
guroo270@gmail.com

Chicken Wiener

• One pissed wiener!
  • Rival Gang
  • Stunt Person
  • Why is my wiener so mad?
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2010, 10:37:56 AM »
Dang, wish was in the same position i was in when I bought the super9.  I really like that scooter!