Author Topic: PX pipe?  (Read 3620 times)

nigelthefish

• Fresh Meat
PX pipe?
« on: July 24, 2010, 11:24:57 AM »
Anyone have a good used pipe for a PX150/stella laying around collecting dust? Looking for something to replace my Sito+. Just something a bit louder. Will pay a fair price, just let me know what you have. Nothing insanely expensive.

STFU

• Rival Gang
  • Front Office
Re: PX pipe?
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2010, 06:01:43 PM »
If you want louder & more power, try the Simonini.  Obnoxiously loud, but very directional, so only bothers the folks behind you.  Also more power.  I don't have a line on one, but I'll talk to some people.
The Enforcer!

Tbonestone

• Rival Gang
  • Gold Brick
Re: PX pipe?
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2010, 09:44:33 AM »
I've got one Simonini right side exit; Silencer needs to be rebuilt. I blew the rivets out a bit... 2500mi on the pipe, so it could stand to be cleaned a tad. Message me back if you want to throw an offer out there. It'll have to wait until lil' sumpin,because i feel like i'm gonna have a second piece of luggage with scooter parts for STFU... LOL

P.S. The mounting bracket has been modified already so it fits. Despite Mr. Tony Simonini making this pipe for PX/Stellas the bracket doesn't work without some modifying. It's now a bolt and go deal. No futzing around. OH but you'll need a lock washer and a nut that fits the exhaust hanger bolt. It's not like the sito with the threads.
It's not the size of the tool that counts, it's the size of the box you put it in.