Author Topic: Pavlo's Scooter Sale  (Read 2607 times)

STFU

• Rival Gang
  • Front Office
Pavlo's Scooter Sale
« on: November 11, 2009, 11:03:04 AM »
from Pavlo:
Hey everyone!

I still have a couple of bikes for sale before I leave for Africa.  If you guys could pass this on to the other boards (I'm only on this one) that would be awesome.

1984 Honda Elite 125 Deluxe (the one with the pop up head light)- Check it out you Ruckus kids, here is a water cooled 4T motor in a bike that is just dying to have all the plastic stripped off of it.  Starts and runs great, the cosmetics need a little TLC (well, they needed TLC from the factory).  It has a clear Colorado title. -$600

My race P - Cut down in the back, it was originally an 1985 European PX150 but now it has a motor with Rally cases (read Huge flyside bearing), full circle crank, P ignition, Polini 211 kit, SIP JL pipe, Kehin 28mm carb, reed block.  It also has an SIP big taper axle (21mm? whatever, the bigger one is) disc brake.  This bike has a clear Colorado Title and I am willing to throw in a US P frame in great condition (no cowls or fender or headset) in original maroon for anyone who would want to swap out the frame.  The bike as is starts and runs great - $1600 which is a flipping steal.

I also have a disassembled 2002 Derbi GP1 50cc (w/70cc kit) that had a transmission bearing fail. Everything else on the bike is fine, top end, water cooling, etc.  It's a little rough cosmetically, but mostly cause the seat is trashed from sitting outside for a Colorado summer. One bearing and the time to put it back together and you've got a running watercooled run around bike.  Could also be a fair platform for a race bike.  These things get fast when you tune'm.  $200

Call me or email me but hurry up - anything not sold by the end of this weekend is going into storage.

pavlo
303-668-4322
pavlo 2020 @ gmail dot com

PS Come to my going away party at the Highland Tavern this Saturday evening from 7pm until...
The Enforcer!