Author Topic: To pimp, or not to pimp?  (Read 4030 times)

pimpbot

• Fresh Meat
To pimp, or not to pimp?
« on: October 25, 2008, 03:41:14 PM »
I just can't bring myself to lay down an "ass-whupin'".  It bruises my delicate knuckles.

Is a career in pimpin' really for me?

Sincerely,
PimpBot 3000

Dr. Stupid

• Fresh Meat
Re: To pimp, or not to pimp?
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2008, 10:51:33 AM »
Dear PB3K,

The PimpBot 3000 is the Mac Daddy of all PimpBots. They are unrestricted and come standard with Kevlar Knuckles.
Unfortunately you may actually be a modified PimpBot 2000 (sorry).
The 2000's were nothing more than punk-ass wannabes sold primarily on the West coast. These models were manufactured with wrist governors as well as restrictor plates in the backhand.
You can generate a more aggressive pimpslap in the 2k by installing a cdi module to bypass the governor and by drilling several small holes in the restrictor plates to create smooth and even air flow. Conversely the added funk can damage the knuckles when serving sammiches. This sounds like what you are describing. Try placing large rings also known as "bling" on the fingers to protect the knuckles (they look good as well as taste bad).
Most PimpBots automatically go to the backhand, but don't forget you can always use your "pimpstick" to dole out an old fashioned beat down. If you are career minded you must master both of these techniques to command love and respect.

Dr. Stupid

PS
Remember...Keep your grill shiny and always drink plenty of Pimpjuice.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 12:04:06 PM by Dr. Stupid »