Author Topic: National Scooter Show  (Read 12610 times)

sarahbondo

• Rival Gang
  • Front Office
  • droppin' the kids at the beach.
Re: National Scooter Show
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2009, 09:30:38 PM »
Fun ride today, crew.  Even though the weather kind of ended the fun early.  Maybe next time we will have a destination.   ;)
the proof is in the pudding-(chocolate is best)

Tbonestone

• Rival Gang
  • Gold Brick
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2009, 12:32:32 AM »
I know a little place with free beer...  :P :D
It's not the size of the tool that counts, it's the size of the box you put it in.

Pieman

• Rival Gang
  • Gold Brick
  • fyyff
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2009, 07:37:21 PM »
I'll bet I'm thinking of the same place. Trouble is it's a little too cold up there in them hills for scoot ridin' this time of year. Plus it gets a little old going on the same ride all the time. But mind you, I aint complaining, free beer is a good thing.
Those who choose to travel through life on four wheels are merely spectators. Those who choose their adventure on two wheels are participants.

It's your journey......Participate

Tbonestone

• Rival Gang
  • Gold Brick
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2009, 08:07:29 PM »
I'll bet I'm thinking of the same place. Trouble is it's a little too cold up there in them hills for scoot ridin' this time of year. Plus it gets a little old going on the same ride all the time. But mind you, I aint complaining, free beer is a good thing.

Yeah i know... I love living here, I'm just out of rides that are new and exciting. I found a super secret stash of scooters. Hopefully i can scratch up enough bones to buy one and get it going. Having a 4 stroke bike capable of handling longer rides is on my list of wants. Once i get a bike that doesn't wreck me on long rides i'll be all over the place.
It's not the size of the tool that counts, it's the size of the box you put it in.