Author Topic: Don't fuck with the Ruckii, esp. DenMother!  (Read 4573 times)

STFU

• Rival Gang
  • Front Office
Don't fuck with the Ruckii, esp. DenMother!
« on: July 07, 2009, 03:46:23 PM »
http://totalruckus.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=28583&start=720
Nice work, DM!  That guy was a douche before he even went on a ride!

Hyazuma wrote:

I run a racing 70cc kit. I was passing you guys because zipping down that hill was super fun and I was stuck in the back with that Kwang dude, that could have been me in that scuffle but there would have been less action. I hope we're welcome to ride with the TR peeps...I did sense a hint of "get the hell out this is ruckus only" attitude at one point...I might have been mistaken...

It's just too hard to find peeps as organized as you all to ride with...otherwise, I'd be on a Zuma run... 

Then DenMother wrote:

So what does your 70cc racing kit have to do with anything? I was talking about going around the clover-leaf which dosen't really have a hill to go down, so I'm not sure what your talking about. I think your saying the only reason you passed me is beacuse your faster, well good for you bro. I'd really like a explanation of what you mean by that, as I don't see why you needed to make that comment.

No one BUT you got that feeling, even the people who aren't on rucks (ME, Kwang, Sterling) don't get that feeling. Some of us got the feeling that your on a high horse because you have a 70cc 'racing kit'. Some of us got the feeling that you think your bike is better simply beacuse it's faster. Some of us were surprised by the way you were talking down to some people about their bike compared to yours. Some of us were a little surprised / annoyed when you just left without saying thanks or anything.

Everyone is welcome with us, but when people walk around knowingly or unkowingly thinking that their shit don't stink, it makes the locals restless. When someone who has never come out before starts making suggestions as to where we go it makes the locals restless. When you say shit like you would rather ride with a bunch of Zumas it makes me restless, after I invited you out in the first place.

Don't bother coming out again, go find a Zuma run, since you would rather do that anyways.

The Enforcer!

LiteW8

• DMBK
  • Fimicolous
  • Donkey Puncher
    • DMBK
Re: Don't fuck with the Ruckii, esp. DenMother!
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2009, 04:17:20 PM »
Thanks Jewels, Fucker had it coming!

As of this point forward please change all 'ruckii' or 'ruckus club' to DMBK, it makes us feel more gangsta!  ;)
Gracias!
My scooter sucks...

STFU

• Rival Gang
  • Front Office
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2009, 04:19:25 PM »
How about "scootie kids"!?  haha  Be confident in your own badassery!!

I'll beep and wave to you when I see you riding. HAHA
« Last Edit: July 07, 2009, 04:23:13 PM by STFU »
The Enforcer!

LiteW8

• DMBK
  • Fimicolous
  • Donkey Puncher
    • DMBK
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2009, 04:22:06 PM »
How about cooter kids?
My scooter sucks...

Chicken Wiener

• One pissed wiener!
  • Rival Gang
  • Stunt Person
  • Why is my wiener so mad?
Back with Kwang!?
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2009, 05:25:13 PM »
I don't think so or he would have been kicked in the side

scottytenspeed

• HHooligan
  • Fresh Meat
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2009, 09:58:59 AM »
Wow!  Did you say 70cc?  That sounds fast.  The HHooligans will take him down a peg or two.
HHooligans Rock!  Olds Cool!

Tbonestone

• Rival Gang
  • Gold Brick
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2009, 10:06:42 AM »
Rumor has it, the dick on the zuma got t-boned when a car blew through a 4 way stop.
It's not the size of the tool that counts, it's the size of the box you put it in.