Author Topic: Geez...  (Read 3508 times)

Classico Aleks

• Fimicolous
  • '64 VBB shell w/ '06 LML engine
Geez...
« on: March 06, 2009, 10:07:08 PM »
Hi Rival Gang folks,

I want to apologize for the flak you seem to be getting on the Sportique forum.  We're all adults and should be entitled to our opinions.  But obviously there's some folks on the Sportique forum that are being douches with the Karma/Smite thing.  I'd hope it's not any of the "official" members to the MTSC but who knows what people are thinking behind the anonymity of the internet.

We're all here whether a RG or MT member because we love scooters.  I spent part of yesterday trying to bump everyone's karma thingy up - but did you know you can only do it once an hour?!?

Anyway, sorry if you all are feeling picked on.  I guess I'll have to bang a few heads together on the other forum.

Your fresh fragrance Douche,

Aleks
The Misfit Toys SC - "All scooters welcome..."

sarahbondo

• Rival Gang
  • Front Office
  • droppin' the kids at the beach.
Re: Geez...
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2009, 10:26:55 PM »
Thanks Aleks, but you have nothing to appologize for.  It's all good.  Karma is as Karma does. Please enjoy our Smite-Free Zone. 
the proof is in the pudding-(chocolate is best)

gymnation

• Rival Gang
  • Fimicolous
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2009, 12:22:03 AM »
As they say in India: Karma is as Karma does. No harm, no foul on your part Aleks. And currently I'm ONLY down to -34. That's the last time I pee in anyone's soup (that they'll know of).
« Last Edit: March 07, 2009, 12:29:21 AM by gymnation »
"Common looking people are the best in the world: that is the reason the Lord makes so many of them."  -Abraham Lincoln-

STFU

• Rival Gang
  • Front Office
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2009, 12:32:09 AM »
I really appreciate the sentiment, Aleks.! If you ever get your douches out riding, i'll pop 'em in the eye! 
Love to you and your family!  :-*
The Enforcer!