Author Topic: Sundays  (Read 7353 times)

Pieman

• Rival Gang
  • Gold Brick
  • fyyff
Sundays
« on: October 05, 2008, 01:12:50 PM »
Just curious, does anyone else sit around the house reading the paper, watching old movies/westerns on Sundays and wonder what thier fellow scooterists are doing and why they are not all out riding together?
Those who choose to travel through life on four wheels are merely spectators. Those who choose their adventure on two wheels are participants.

It's your journey......Participate

russbondo

• Rival Gang
  • Front Office
Re: Sundays
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2008, 02:10:52 PM »
Dude...It's football season.
1953 Vespa 125, 2007 Vespa GT60, 1980 Vespa p200, 1980 Bajaj
INJURY REPORT:
No injuries reported at this time.

sarahbondo

• Rival Gang
  • Front Office
  • droppin' the kids at the beach.
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2008, 07:09:37 PM »
Not everyone geeks out over football. I would be up for a ride. I hope weather permits as long as possible.
the proof is in the pudding-(chocolate is best)

Pieman

• Rival Gang
  • Gold Brick
  • fyyff
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2008, 10:08:43 PM »
Did somebody say foolsball.  ;D
Those who choose to travel through life on four wheels are merely spectators. Those who choose their adventure on two wheels are participants.

gymnation

• Rival Gang
  • Fimicolous
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2008, 07:51:45 AM »
Jay and I have spoken about organizing a Sunday ride up to the Berthoud A&W. We need to get it done sometime while weather permits - apparently NOT this Sunday.
Los Otros Unos Ride Again!
« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 08:59:30 AM by gymnation »
"Common looking people are the best in the world: that is the reason the Lord makes so many of them."  -Abraham Lincoln-

Classico Aleks

• Fimicolous
  • '64 VBB shell w/ '06 LML engine
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2008, 08:20:43 AM »
Sundays are Broncos days!   ;D
The Misfit Toys SC - "All scooters welcome..."

gymnation

• Rival Gang
  • Fimicolous
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2008, 09:04:22 AM »
Anyone who is not AFRAID to maybe miss a pigskin fest and may instead want to make a ride to Berthoud for a fresh burger made with local ingredients, a side of fresh hot fries or onion rings and a frosty mug of delicious creamy root beer straight from your youth, are welcome on the ride! I need to speak to Jay first, but I'm thinking 10/19. Anyone interested?
"Common looking people are the best in the world: that is the reason the Lord makes so many of them."  -Abraham Lincoln-

Pieman

• Rival Gang
  • Gold Brick
  • fyyff
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2008, 04:31:36 PM »
Anyone who is not AFRAID to maybe miss a pigskin fest and may instead want to make a ride to Berthoud for a fresh burger made with local ingredients, a side of fresh hot fries or onion rings and a frosty mug of delicious creamy root beer straight from your youth, are welcome on the ride! I need to speak to Jay first, but I'm thinking 10/19. Anyone interested?

I have to check the calendar and the warden otherwise I'm game.

gymnation

• Rival Gang
  • Fimicolous
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2008, 10:09:21 PM »

Cancelled due to lack of interest (or backbone perhaps?). Maybe next year...

SHORTS365

• Fresh Meat
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2008, 04:12:50 PM »
Every day is a scooter day,except Sunday thats the wifes day, you know the honey do day...

SHORTS365

• Fresh Meat
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2008, 05:17:21 PM »
Hey Pieman, when you get that there elk, you goona make some jerky?
MMMMMM Jerky

Pieman

• Rival Gang
  • Gold Brick
  • fyyff
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2008, 07:17:57 PM »
Hey Pieman, when you get that there elk, you goona make some jerky?
MMMMMM Jerky
Sorry, Drove all the way up there and didn't see one damn elk. Pleanty of whaskely wabbits though. I hear their good for stewin.