Author Topic: KILROY was here  (Read 26521 times)

gymnation

• Rival Gang
  • Fimicolous
Re: KILROY was here
« Reply #45 on: March 18, 2009, 08:36:46 AM »
Break one-nine, Break one-nine, Come on back and talk to Teddy Bear...
Truckers every where let it be known Red Sovine is Waaayyy cooler than Kilroy.
And yet somehow way less cool than Slim Whitman....
"Common looking people are the best in the world: that is the reason the Lord makes so many of them."  -Abraham Lincoln-

sarahbondo

• Rival Gang
  • Front Office
  • droppin' the kids at the beach.
« Reply #46 on: March 27, 2009, 01:00:26 AM »
Kilroy has been strangely absent.  The reveal day is quickly approaching.....I wonder.....Nah...I will still tell...
the proof is in the pudding-(chocolate is best)

sarahbondo

• Rival Gang
  • Front Office
« Reply #47 on: April 01, 2009, 01:55:46 PM »
So, today is the big day...the one we have all be waiting for..Who is Kilroy?  Is it one man or many? Drum roll please...

The person is....well, I'm not allowed to reveal his Actual identiy but I can say this....He is one man. On many forums. Was on this one first as someone else, took his ball and ran home when there were things he was casting judgement on, which was well within his own personal rights. However, once he left our "little sandbox" he found he couldn't quit the Rival Gang all together so he began lurking over the fence to see what everyone was up to.  That is all fine and good, everyone is welcome here. Just show your face and join in on the fun. Share your thoughts and opinions. It is all about discussions without judgement here!!!!

Come to the darkside, we have cookies

Classico Aleks

• Fimicolous
  • '64 VBB shell w/ '06 LML engine
« Reply #48 on: April 02, 2009, 01:38:33 PM »
So, today is the big day...the one we have all be waiting for..Who is Kilroy?  Is it one man or many? Drum roll please...

The person is....well, I'm not allowed to reveal his Actual identiy but I can say this....He is one man. On many forums. Was on this one first as someone else, took his ball and ran home when there were things he was casting judgement on, which was well within his own personal rights. However, once he left our "little sandbox" he found he couldn't quit the Rival Gang all together so he began lurking over the fence to see what everyone was up to.  That is all fine and good, everyone is welcome here. Just show your face and join in on the fun. Share your thoughts and opinions. It is all about discussions without judgement here!!!!

Come to the darkside, we have cookies

LoL  I always thought Kilroy was the cartoon drawn by U.S. servicemen in Europe during World War II as they moved towards Berlin...

The Misfit Toys SC - "All scooters welcome..."

sarahbondo

• Rival Gang
  • Front Office
« Reply #49 on: July 25, 2009, 01:05:43 AM »
1:37:53 AM

TonyK

• Rival Gang
  • Front Office
« Reply #50 on: July 25, 2009, 02:08:36 PM »
Errr. What the hell?

sarahbondo

• Rival Gang
  • Front Office
« Reply #51 on: July 25, 2009, 06:02:45 PM »
I'll explain later...