Author Topic: Tonight is Wednesday  (Read 444365 times)

russbondo

• Rival Gang
  • Front Office
Re: Tonight is Wednesday
« Reply #390 on: August 17, 2011, 05:17:26 PM »
Workin' the night shift again. See y'all tommorrw at Three Dogs!
1953 Vespa 125, 2007 Vespa GT60, 1980 Vespa p200, 1980 Bajaj
INJURY REPORT:
No injuries reported at this time.

russbondo

• Rival Gang
  • Front Office
« Reply #391 on: August 31, 2011, 12:58:54 PM »
Hey...isn't this Wednesday?
1953 Vespa 125, 2007 Vespa GT60, 1980 Vespa p200, 1980 Bajaj
INJURY REPORT:
No injuries reported at this time.

2catsblue

• Rival Gang
  • Imposter
« Reply #392 on: August 31, 2011, 02:08:08 PM »
Are we meeting at Crash45 around 7:00?
Are You Kidding Me!

kelleycfc

• Rival Gang
  • Gold Brick
« Reply #393 on: August 31, 2011, 02:36:09 PM »
Crash 45.  DMBK is riding up on a route along the Platte river leaving Signs, so I'd plan on being there around 7:40-8:00pm unless you want to ride with DMBK and then be at Signs around 6-6:30PM

Typhoon Billy!

• Rival Gang
  • Gold Brick
« Reply #394 on: August 31, 2011, 03:08:23 PM »
I just spoke with Jimbob at Lincoln's Roadhouse (1201 S. Pearl St. Denver 80210). He doesn't have a problem with our parking on the sidewalk as long as we are not blocking the path. There are plenty of places for us to park that meet that requirement, imho. The problem he's had in the past is that all the motorcycle folks used to park on the sidewalk on Sunday and block the path which pissed off the neighbors who in turn called the cops. The noise from all those bikes didn't help the situation. He understands that scooters can park on the sidewalk, are a lot quieter than Harleys, and that Wed. night is much different from Sun. afternoon. He has offered to extend us happy hour drink prices 'til 9:00. We agreed to try it out next week if y'all are still interested.

Lincoln's is a cool, laid-back bar with a great menu and a smoking porch. Check it out: http://www.lincolnsroadhouse.com/. I think it's worth a shot.
Caging is not an option.

Typhoon Billy!

• Rival Gang
  • Gold Brick
« Reply #395 on: August 31, 2011, 03:30:24 PM »
Sorry. Shoulda posted this in "Streets Replacement."
Caging is not an option.

kelleycfc

• Rival Gang
  • Gold Brick
« Reply #396 on: August 31, 2011, 03:48:05 PM »
I just spoke with Jimbob at Lincoln's Roadhouse (1201 S. Pearl St. Denver 80210). He doesn't have a problem with our parking on the sidewalk as long as we are not blocking the path. There are plenty of places for us to park that meet that requirement, imho. The problem he's had in the past is that all the motorcycle folks used to park on the sidewalk on Sunday and block the path which pissed off the neighbors who in turn called the cops. The noise from all those bikes didn't help the situation. He understands that scooters can park on the sidewalk, are a lot quieter than Harleys, and that Wed. night is much different from Sun. afternoon. He has offered to extend us happy hour drink prices 'til 9:00. We agreed to try it out next week if y'all are still interested.

Lincoln's is a cool, laid-back bar with a great menu and a smoking porch. Check it out: http://www.lincolnsroadhouse.com/. I think it's worth a shot.
Julie and I went to lunch there yesterday.  Let's discuss it more tonight with the group!  You meeting us at Signs on Broadway at 6:30?

Sanch

• Imposter
« Reply #397 on: August 31, 2011, 03:52:15 PM »
No Wednesday night for me.  >:(  Stuck in San Antonio/Austin working until Friday. Enjoy YFF.
Be a ranger and face the danger.

Typhoon Billy!

• Rival Gang
  • Gold Brick
« Reply #398 on: August 31, 2011, 03:53:28 PM »
I'll be there.
Caging is not an option.

kelleycfc

• Rival Gang
  • Gold Brick
« Reply #399 on: August 31, 2011, 04:44:48 PM »
No Wednesday night for me.  >:(  Stuck in San Antonio/Austin working until Friday. Enjoy YFF.
Austin = 6th Street and college girls  >:D

Typhoon Billy!

• Rival Gang
  • Gold Brick
« Reply #400 on: August 31, 2011, 04:52:29 PM »

If you're in Austin, go get yourself some badass Tex-Mex at Maudie's on Lake Austin Blvd. and drunk at Club DeVille at 8th or 9th & Red River.
Caging is not an option.

Sanch

• Imposter
« Reply #401 on: September 01, 2011, 12:17:53 AM »
If you're in Austin, go get yourself some badass Tex-Mex at Maudie's on Lake Austin Blvd. and drunk at Club DeVille at 8th or 9th & Red River.
Austin = 6th Street and college girls  >:D

Unfortunately it's all work with no time for play on this trip.   Bummer because I have heard Austin is a rockin place.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 12:20:10 AM by Sanch »
Be a ranger and face the danger.

Uncle Randall

• HHooligan
  • Fimicolous
« Reply #402 on: September 01, 2011, 10:56:41 AM »

Maybe your scooter is quieter than a Harley

2catsblue

• Rival Gang
  • Imposter
« Reply #403 on: September 07, 2011, 01:04:31 PM »
ISN'T IT WEDNESDAY?
Are You Kidding Me!

Typhoon Billy!

• Rival Gang
  • Gold Brick
« Reply #404 on: September 07, 2011, 01:23:37 PM »
ISN'T IT WEDNESDAY?

'Tis. It is my understanding that we are meeting at Signs On Broadway, leaving there at 7:15 at the latest for a ride to Lincoln's Roadhouse. Weather permitting. Right?
Caging is not an option.