Scoot This > Ask Dr. Stupid

Dear Dr. Stupid

(1/2) > >>

Tbonestone:
Dear Dr. Stupid,

For a thread in another forum entitled "best smells on your scoot" All i could think of was a "punk rock chick in a mini skirt with no panties and i smell the seat after she hops off..." I want to thank you for this forum and the lack of lame-o's who lurk. I dont think that would go over well with the AnnoytheSoccerMomIAmaGiantDoucheBagFullofRottenTunaJuice kind of folks.

Signed
a dude who is too cool for his own good.

Classico Aleks:
LoL  I won't disagree with you there.  I thought it was a rather wierd thread!   ::)

Pieman:
Momma always said "If it smells funny, don't eat it."

Dr. Stupid:
Dear Dude,

Please form your questions in the form of a question.

As for your “best smells”…Although I respect your lecherous pine, I’m not sure I like the risk/reward factor. The curious breeze of two stroke oil and Vagisil is something this soothsaying raconteur does not wish to encounter.

As for the thanks, none for me. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.
I am but a mere cog in the machine that is Scooterblabber.
I am simply a reflection of society.

To what I believe is your implied point: Some may look at the douche bag as half full, others may see it as half empty. Ultimately it’s up to you to decide in which orifice of life to insert the tube and how hard to squeeze.
Be careful! While it may leave you as fresh as a summer’s breeze, not all douches are disposable. Some are easily flushed away, others…you’re gonna have to drink.
Remember, you can choose to hate people, or you can simply choose to feel better when they’re not around.

Dr. Stupid

red rattler:
do i have need to worry? (question form)
I thought I had to worry about someone stealing  my rattler!
now am I to worry about some one sniffing my seat! :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version