Author Topic: Saturday  (Read 3879 times)

Pieman

• Rival Gang
  • Gold Brick
  • fyyff
Saturday
« on: February 06, 2009, 02:02:36 PM »
I remember hearing some talk Wednesday night about riding on Saturday. I see the forecast is sunny and 56. Is anybody interested? I was thinking meet up for coffee, riding and whatever.????
Those who choose to travel through life on four wheels are merely spectators. Those who choose their adventure on two wheels are participants.

It's your journey......Participate

STFU

• Rival Gang
  • Front Office
Re: Saturday
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2009, 05:39:08 PM »
I'm going to this cooking thing in the AM, but got nothing going on after that. 
(in case you're interested):
$tockpiling Meals
Saturday, February 7, 10:30 a.m.-12 noon
Central Library, Level B2 Conference Room

Be a grasshopper and an ant – eat now and freeze for later! Maximize your output by preparing larger batches of foods that freeze well. Chef Gaydos teaches basic food preparations you can use to make hundreds of variations. Save yourself time and money, while creating wholesome food you know you will enjoy. Demonstration will include guidelines for successful freezing, and recipes for kitchen basics you won't want to live without! Samples included.

The Enforcer!

Tbonestone

• Rival Gang
  • Gold Brick
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2009, 05:45:41 PM »
Two out of three wheels hanging off stella are totally flat. I'll be working on the wheel and tire changing. I could take the ruck, but i dont wanna hold up the pack. (been there done that, learned my lesson)
It's not the size of the tool that counts, it's the size of the box you put it in.

Pieman

• Rival Gang
  • Gold Brick
  • fyyff
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2009, 06:13:48 PM »
I'm up for an afternoon ride. Still waiting to hear from mr & mrs Bondo.
Those who choose to travel through life on four wheels are merely spectators. Those who choose their adventure on two wheels are participants.

sarahbondo

• Rival Gang
  • Front Office
  • droppin' the kids at the beach.
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2009, 09:17:48 PM »
Still undecided as to "ride or not to ride" 
Got to get my car in to have two tires checked.  I, too, have a couple of slow leaks, but in my car. 
the proof is in the pudding-(chocolate is best)

Pieman

• Rival Gang
  • Gold Brick
  • fyyff
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2009, 11:53:02 PM »
OK, so here's the easy answer. We had Rival Gang night on Tuesday, and Scooter Night on Wednesday. We'll meet up again soon.