Author Topic: Jan. 17th  (Read 6440 times)

Tbonestone

• Rival Gang
  • Gold Brick
Jan. 17th
« on: January 13, 2009, 09:29:06 PM »
Hey gang, STFU is looking for ride ideas saturday. She mentioned white fence farm, I'm going to check if its open. Anyways, pull out your ride ideas.
It's not the size of the tool that counts, it's the size of the box you put it in.

Pieman

• Rival Gang
  • Gold Brick
  • fyyff
Re: Jan. 17th
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2009, 10:07:32 PM »
I noticed she was playing in the other sandbox today.
Those who choose to travel through life on four wheels are merely spectators. Those who choose their adventure on two wheels are participants.

It's your journey......Participate

STFU

• Rival Gang
  • Front Office
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2009, 09:47:23 AM »
White Fence Farms isn't open in January at all.  poo.  Next idea?
« Last Edit: January 14, 2009, 09:56:47 AM by STFU »
The Enforcer!

STFU

• Rival Gang
  • Front Office
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2009, 03:21:43 PM »
Just got turned on to this:  http://moaonline.org/EVENTSEXHIBITIONS/Exhibitions/CurrentandUpcomingExhibitionDetails/tabid/175/Default.aspx

Museum of Outdoor Arts, Englewood Civic Center. 

So here's the plan:
Meet at Highland Peaberry's (32nd & Lowell) at 11am, then head out to the Exhibition and eat food.  Not necessarily in that order.

See you Saturday!

(i'm drunk with power!)
The Enforcer!

Pieman

• Rival Gang
  • Gold Brick
  • fyyff
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2009, 04:27:04 PM »
I'll pencil it in. I need to do some checkin too see what's up with our weekend. Hopefully I'll be able to make it.
Those who choose to travel through life on four wheels are merely spectators. Those who choose their adventure on two wheels are participants.

STFU

• Rival Gang
  • Front Office
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2009, 04:36:25 PM »
Everyone,

We are going to ride out from Peaberry's Coffee Shop in Highlands to the Museum of Outdoor Arts in Englewood/Lakewood/Greenwood Village

The Museum of Outdoor Arts believes in making art a part of everyday life by integrating classical and contemporary artwork into public spaces. John Madden developed Greenwood Plaza to be an environment that incorporates landscape design, architecture, and art. The Museum of Outdoor Arts owns and operates Fiddler’s Green Amphitheatre, which enhances our efforts in promoting outdoor performing arts and events. Samson Park, which is adjacent to the Amphitheatre, is one of the Museum’s primary outdoor exhibition and installation spaces.

The first stop will be the Englewood Civic Center to view the Sculpture Garden

Nine out of ten sculptures featured in the Sculpture Garden are part of Collection IV, a group of work acquired from the International Sculpture Center in New Jersey. Curator and artist Terry Karpowicz says, “This collection is a celebration of the object-maker, the artist who works with his or her hands not only to challenge our eyes and imaginations, but also to identify the specific time in which they were created. Thes eworks will withstand the test of time and be enhanced by it.” Although Grace Knowlton’s piece was not part of the ISC collection, it follows in the examination of late 20th century sculpture.

Address:
1000 Englewood Pkwy
Englewood, CO 80110

The Second stop with at the Hudson Gargen(Mind Field)

6115 South Santa Fe Drive
Littleton, CO 80120
(303) 797-8565

The Third stop will be at the Greenwood Plaza to see the (LION'S DEN) "Since I am a Leo"

Greenwood Plaza
7610 E Caley Ave
Englewood, CO 80111

In many cultures the lion represents a symbol for strength and courage.
In both Eastern and Western art, the lion holds influential stature above all. The animal’s metaphoric power is often translated through allegorical artwork and is highly referenced in Christian iconography. The Old Testament story of Daniel in the lions’ den symbolizes the notion of salvation, after the biblical figure was condemned to spend a night with the mythological beasts and survived.
Each lion is inspired by great Italian sculptures from antiquity and the height of the Renaissance.

and finally to see the sculptures at Samson Park

1000 Englewood Parkway
Englewood, CO?

THIS IS A NO DROP RIDE AND NOT A RACE :) 50cc and up Scooters are perfect.

Should be interesting and cool,

The Enforcer!

sarahbondo

• Rival Gang
  • Front Office
  • droppin' the kids at the beach.
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2009, 09:27:01 PM »
What IS your ispiration? You are a genious!
the proof is in the pudding-(chocolate is best)

STFU

• Rival Gang
  • Front Office
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2009, 09:31:00 AM »
Andy, with the Denver Scooter MeetUp group put it all together.  I just said, wanna ride on Saturday and pulls this whole itenerary out.  See you Saturday!
The Enforcer!

sarahbondo

• Rival Gang
  • Front Office
  • droppin' the kids at the beach.
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2009, 10:25:42 PM »
WOO-HOO!!! Rival Gang North is all over it!
the proof is in the pudding-(chocolate is best)

Groovealufagus

• Fresh Meat
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2009, 08:10:11 AM »
That sounds awesome! 

But I've got something resembling Flu.  >:(  Jill has me taking 5 kinds of herbs, and now I'm not sure what's making me feel more fucked up.  Who knows?  Maybe the herbs will squash the fuck out of it and I'll make it.  But with how loud my bike is and this headache, not so sure.

We'll see.  Ifn I don't make it, have a terrific time.

Pieman

• Rival Gang
  • Gold Brick
  • fyyff
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2009, 05:07:50 PM »
I be there dude. I may show up a little early so as to enjoy a morning cup of joe. Boss says I have to be home before 5.

red rattler

• Fresh Meat
  • knocked down but not out
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2009, 07:24:37 PM »
smoke more of that herb and you won't care about a headache!
remember what the old indians used to say
starve a cold smoke a fever
or was it starve a fever smoke a cold?
i think they were just happy to smoke