Author Topic: Saturday Night 8/8@8  (Read 3429 times)

Pieman

• Rival Gang
  • Gold Brick
  • fyyff
Saturday Night 8/8@8
« on: August 07, 2009, 04:58:11 PM »
Don't know what ya'll are up to Saturday night but if you are interested I'll be hanging out at the Shack in Littleton having an ice cold one and listening to some great live tunes from Mr. Dave Frisk ( he was playing at the Buffalo Rose when we stopped there on the first Green Chili Run last year. Check him out at DaveFrisk.com ). Here are the details if you are so inclined to join me : The Shack is located at 151 W. Mineral Ave in Littleton ( corner of Broadway and Mineral ) Take Broadway south, turn right on Mineral ( Mineral is just a stones throw away from Littleton Hospital ), turn right into the big shopping center parking lot. Dave plays from 8:30 - midnight. I'll be there about 8pm. The Shack has great burgers and pretty damn good wings that would make you want to stand up and slap yo' Pappy if you knew who he was.  Post something or call me if your interested so I'll know if I should get a table.
Those who choose to travel through life on four wheels are merely spectators. Those who choose their adventure on two wheels are participants.

It's your journey......Participate

Pieman

• Rival Gang
  • Gold Brick
  • fyyff
Re: Saturday Night 8/8@8
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2009, 06:49:12 PM »
OK, I guess nobody is interested......hmmm. I'll just go play by myself then.
Those who choose to travel through life on four wheels are merely spectators. Those who choose their adventure on two wheels are participants.

STFU

• Rival Gang
  • Front Office
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2009, 09:13:43 PM »
Play by yourself or play with yourself??
The Enforcer!

Pieman

• Rival Gang
  • Gold Brick
  • fyyff
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2009, 01:29:48 AM »
Rival Gang North and South united and all was right in the world.......and then we realized the foolish masses elected Obama. It was then we knew, we're all screwed.

Pieman

• Rival Gang
  • Gold Brick
  • fyyff
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2009, 01:35:09 AM »
Play by yourself or play with yourself??
I can find new and interesting adventures in either case...... ;)
« Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 10:28:58 AM by Pieman »