Author Topic: bored  (Read 4379 times)

Tbonestone

• Rival Gang
  • Gold Brick
bored
« on: July 26, 2010, 11:31:55 AM »
Does anyone have a non P-series frame that needs a wiring harness, new cables, and a motor? If so, you'll be able to save me from buying another stella, and i'll have something with more looks and class than a standard P-Series. I'm hoping for the frame and a fork, oh and maybe complete headset. Also as straight and as rust free as can be for my modest budget.
It's not the size of the tool that counts, it's the size of the box you put it in.

Tbonestone

• Rival Gang
  • Gold Brick
Re: bored
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2010, 11:58:42 AM »
And P.S.  I have this wild idea that if i brought a motor, wiring harness, and cable kit that it'd be on the road in like a days time. I.E. like the day i land in denver for the rally. That is of course if it works out, and someone helps with the wiring thing.(for beer or cash compensation) I'm a complete dullard when it comes to electrical. It took 3hrs to do the damned tail light on the Ruck because i lost track of what wire was what.
It's not the size of the tool that counts, it's the size of the box you put it in.

Tbonestone

• Rival Gang
  • Gold Brick
Re: bored
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2010, 11:56:32 AM »
And tell all your friends!