Author Topic: monday taste of colorado  (Read 4980 times)

crayons

• Fresh Meat
monday taste of colorado
« on: September 06, 2009, 09:04:16 AM »
i know im not in your gang but its hard to find scooter ppl to ride with
was wondering if anyone would be around downtown on monday afternoon?
im down for whatever i just wanna ride
my name is pete ive owned 4 scooters in the past i recently got a rattler(silver) and ride as much as possible lots of boulder runs and downtown im 31 yrs old and live in northglenn my roommate rides also but we work way different schedule

kinda feels like im on a dating site lol :D
any way im sick of riding alone  heard u guys r good ppl

STFU

• Rival Gang
  • Front Office
Re: monday taste of colorado
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2009, 10:35:59 AM »
Sure, I'm in.  Pick a time & place. 
The Enforcer!

Pieman

• Rival Gang
  • Gold Brick
  • fyyff
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2009, 12:17:40 PM »
We've got a breakfast thing in the morning but would be interested in doing a ride in the afternoon. Post a time and place.
Those who choose to travel through life on four wheels are merely spectators. Those who choose their adventure on two wheels are participants.

It's your journey......Participate

sarahbondo

• Rival Gang
  • Front Office
  • droppin' the kids at the beach.
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2009, 12:58:18 PM »
First of all, let me say, WELCOME, CRAYONS, TO THE RIVAL GANG SITE!  Nice to have you here.  This is exactly what it was put up for, finding fellow riders that actually RIDE.

Taste Of Colorado sounds like a hoot.  All depends on a time.  Let me know....
the proof is in the pudding-(chocolate is best)

crayons

• Fresh Meat
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2009, 04:35:12 AM »
sweet i was thinking of heading out around 12:30 or so from northglenn  basicly I25 and 104th i usually take Washington the whole way till 5 points
honestly u guys prolly know good spots to meet better than me so ill be were you say
i dont know where u guys r at but i will check this before i leave  and i have all day

this is my bike and helmet

STFU

• Rival Gang
  • Front Office
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2009, 10:59:21 AM »
How about City Grillle at 321 E Colfax Ave (at Grant) about 1pm?  Sounds like just gonna be me & Pieman, but we'll figure out something to do.

Cheers!
The Enforcer!

russbondo

• Rival Gang
  • Front Office
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2009, 12:01:21 PM »
Love to tag along but got a few thing to do around the new pad while time is available. Welcome aboard crayons, and welcome back Julie. See you cats Wednesday.
1953 Vespa 125, 2007 Vespa GT60, 1980 Vespa p200, 1980 Bajaj
INJURY REPORT:
No injuries reported at this time.

Pieman

• Rival Gang
  • Gold Brick
  • fyyff
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2009, 07:49:40 PM »
Well it was a great time today. We started out from the parking lot of City Grill ( they didn't open until 4pm :( ) and headed down to the Taste. With the heat, crowd and expense that lasted all of 10 minutes. So we went for a beautiful ride up 32nd into Golden led by Les. We stopped in at the Buffalo Rose for some yummies and bubbly. We listened to some live tunes that got interupted by Mother Nature so we headed over to the Brewery for a Tom tour. Unfortunately they are closed on holidays ( BASTARDS >:( ). We then had Les lead us to the rail road museum but we decided we didn't want to be railroaded by their admission price ( $8 per person ) so then it was back to downtown where Crayons, Les and Jules went to hear some more live tunes and Holly and I made our split and ventured south. It was great to be out scootin again with friends. Crayons, it was great to meet you. We had fun hangin with you and hope you'll come out to play again.
Those who choose to travel through life on four wheels are merely spectators. Those who choose their adventure on two wheels are participants.

It's your journey......Participate

crayons

• Fresh Meat
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2009, 05:25:53 AM »
hell yes i had a great time.
ty guys for meeting up with me
SEE YOU SAT.