Author Topic: Dear Dr. Stupid  (Read 8983 times)

Tbonestone

• Rival Gang
  • Gold Brick
Dear Dr. Stupid
« on: October 06, 2008, 06:07:11 PM »
Dear Dr. Stupid,

My scooter has run extremely low on gas. I decided to take a visit to my local gas station for a fill up. I couldn't find the gas tank so i asked a Harley rider and he told me to stick it in my ass. So i did that... but it did not get the gas tank of my scooter filled...? What did the harley rider mean???

It's not the size of the tool that counts, it's the size of the box you put it in.

RivalGang

• Administrator
  • Fimicolous
Re: Dear Dr. Stupid
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2008, 07:19:32 PM »
It sounds like the gas is safely in your ass, this is good, it's now just a simple matter of transferring the product to the scoot. Please refer to your owner's manual for exact location of your gas tank, then you might first entertain a hose inserted in the "a" hole feeding to hole "b". Gravity will be a factor in this discipline. The physical laws of physics would suggest keeping the "a" hole above hole "b" to avoid backwash. A funnel would also be a very effective systematization, as well as oral delivery.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 01:03:36 AM by Forum Admin. »

sarahbondo

• Rival Gang
  • Front Office
  • droppin' the kids at the beach.
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2008, 11:41:05 PM »
Dear Dr. Stupid,
Does this scooter make my butt look big?
the proof is in the pudding-(chocolate is best)

Dr. Stupid

• Fresh Meat
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2008, 12:20:23 AM »
So, the scooter's doin' that?

Dr. Stupid

• Fresh Meat
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2008, 05:44:42 PM »
Dear Imperfect S.,

In reality, there are no "people doing strange things".

There are only strange people doing things.

Mr. Pete

• Fresh Meat
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2008, 05:16:43 AM »
Dear Dr. Stupid,

My scooter has run extremely low on gas. I decided to take a visit to my local gas station for a fill up. I couldn't find the gas tank so i asked a Harley rider and he told me to stick it in my ass. So i did that... but it did not get the gas tank of my scooter filled...? What did the harley rider mean???

I have also had this happen!  But I have no problem with gas coming out of my ass.  In fact, it seems to come out at the most inopportune times; dinner with the in-laws, long elevator rides, in the confessional, while standing near open flames...  I do have trouble getting it in the tank even though I am directly over the A-hole opening.  Should I not stand on my head while attempting this?

Tbonestone

• Rival Gang
  • Gold Brick
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2008, 09:48:16 AM »
Dear Mr. Pete,

I feel your pain about the inopportune gas emissions. After toxic hell (taco bell) last night I could have very well made my ruckus an alternatively powered vehicle. I could have used the funnel and tube from hole A to hole B. Next time i will be more prepared!

ppppppppphhhhhhhhhhhhhwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrtttttttt   Oh man that would have been another 10mi in the ruck!

Your buddy with gas,
Tbonestone
It's not the size of the tool that counts, it's the size of the box you put it in.

Classico Aleks

• Fimicolous
  • '64 VBB shell w/ '06 LML engine
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2008, 10:35:25 AM »
Dear Mr. Pete,

I feel your pain about the inopportune gas emissions. After toxic hell (taco bell) last night I could have very well made my ruckus an alternatively powered vehicle. I could have used the funnel and tube from hole A to hole B. Next time i will be more prepared!

ppppppppphhhhhhhhhhhhhwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrtttttttt   Oh man that would have been another 10mi in the ruck!

Your buddy with gas,
Tbonestone

Could it be?  The first ever hybrid scooter??   :o ::)

The Misfit Toys SC - "All scooters welcome..."